Credits and legal notices
This website belongs to the DATAR (Inter-ministerialDelegation for territorial planning and regional attractiveness).
Délégation interministérielle à l'aménagement duterritoire et à l'attractivité régionale
8, rue de Penthièvre
F-75 800 Paris Cedex 08
Switchboard: +33 (0)1 40 65 12 34
Fax: +33 (0)1 43 06 99 01
For any information onwww.europe-en-france.gouv.fr, please email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suivi de projet et conception : ce site a été conçu avec l'appui de l'Agence de Service et de Paiement (ASP) et de la société POINT COMM
- Intégration, développement et maintenance : Société AYALINE
- Création graphique : Agence STRATIS (sauf création de l’animation « porteur de projets » : Agence Mr Caméléon)
- Hébergement : Société INTEGRA
The information put on line on theEurope-en-France website is public and is covered by no copyright (art. L. 122-5of the French intellectual property Code); it can be freely reproduced, underthree conditions:
- respect for the integrity of the information reproduced;
- acknowledgement of the source;
- indication that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
This website provides information onEuropean Funds. The views expressed in the articles of the website aresolely those of the authors, and under no circumstances reflect the official positionof the Datar or the French government.
The photographs featured in thiswebsite essentially come from two different sources:
- an image data bank (PHOVOIR licence). As such, they cannot be reproduced in any way. For more information, consult the terms and conditions of the user rights agreement of the PHOVOIR image data bank by clicking here.
- the photographic library of the European Commission's Audiovisual department. As such, they can only be used under the conditions specified on the Europa website. For more information, consult the terms and conditions of use of the EUROPA data bank by clicking here.
The personal data you have sent to thisnon-profit website (associations under the French law of 1901, associationsunder the local law of 1908 in Alsace and Moselle, foundations and endowmentfunds) as part of the registration process can be of use to us in creating thedirectory of the Extranet's contacts. We can also use it to send our newsletteror any other information email. It will under no circumstances be communicatedto third parties.
By virtue of the law no. 78-17 of 6January 1978 on information technology, computer files and liberties, amendedby the law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals inconnection with the processing of personal data, in particular article 24-II,you have the right to modify and remove your personal data. You can send yourrequest to email@example.com
Europe-en-france proposes links to otherwebsites. The DATAR shall not be held liable for these websites, which are notpart of the website and the addresses of which are regularly verified, as ithas no control whatsoever over the content of these websites.
The creation of links to thewww.europe-en-france.gouv.fr website is not subject to any prior agreement.
The DATAR makes every effort to provideInternet users with available tools and reliable information. However, itcannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the informationprovided or the availability of these tools. Consequently, the DATAR shall notbe held liable as a result of the use of the information provided and/or toolssupplied on this website.
Users are informed that the www.europe-en-france.gouv.fr websitemay place a cookie in their computer.
A cookie contains theinformation that users have provided, so that they no longer need to completethe form again during their next visits to the website. A cookie does not makeit possible to identify the user.