Who we are ?
Europe en France, the portal of European Funds in France, is General commissionership in equal territories' website, designed and coordinated in conjunction with all fund managing ministries, the Representation of the European Commission in Paris and representatives of the Regional competitiveness and employment, Convergence and Cooperation in region programmes.
A service of the Prime Minister, General commissionership in equal territories is an inter-ministerial administration made available to the ministry in charge of territorial planning, i.e. currently the Ministry of rural areas and territorial planning. It prepares, stimulates and coordinates the territorial planning policies undertaken by the State and supports economic changes by focusing on an aggressive approach to competitiveness. Within this context, it is responsible for coordinating the implementation and monitoring of European Funds in France.
The creation and administration of the Europe en France portal are financed by the European regional development Fund (ERDF), as part of the Europ’Act European technical support and coordination programme (for which DATAR is the management authority).
The institutions constituting the site's Steering Committee and Editorial Committee are:
The site's editorial Committee is made up of representatives of:
- the services of the Prime Minister (CGET),
- the ministry of Overseas affairs (DGOM),
- the ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational training and Social dialogue (DGEFP),
- the ministry of Agriculture, Agri-food affairs and Forest, (DGPAT and DICOM),
- the Association of French regions (ARF),
- the Representation of the European Commission in Paris,
- representatives of management authorities, delegated management authorities and contracting authorities,
- partners for the implementation of regional, inter-regional and cooperation European programmes (DIRECCTE, SGAR and Regional Council),
- the Government's Information Service,
- and the Services and payment Agency (DIREPS-SAT),
A specific partnership has been developed with the Representation of the European Commission in Paris, notably for the treatment of European current affairs.
- Read decree no. 2009-1549 of 14 December 2009 creating the Inter-ministerial Delegation for territorial planning and regional attractiveness
- Website of the ministry of the overseas (General Delegation for overseas affairs)
- Website of the ministry of the Economy, industry and employment (General Delegation for employment and vocational training)